There seems to be a blogging trend of weekly "Top" lists: top things to do, top favorite things, etc.
I am hopping on this trend bandwagon and doing a Friday Top 5 Picks for the weekend. Because, let's face it, we all checked out yesterday at 5pm (or whenever quitting time is), and all we're thinking about today is the weekend.
So, here are these weekend's Top 5 Picks, taken from Real Simple...
1. See The Answer Man in select theaters. Sounds a bit like As Good As It Gets, which was a great movie. Besides, I love seeing movies that are in limited release. Not only are you forced into a tiny theater sans stadium seating, but you are rewarded by seeing something that the mass population isn't.
2. Watch Dating in the Dark on ABC, Mondays at 10 PM Eastern. C'mon, the teasers are hilarious, and never before has groping been so acceptable on a first date!
3. Listen to Maxwell's BLACKsummers'night. From my limited exposure on Pandora, Maxwell is HOT! Perfect for those steamy summer nights in the hot tub... ummm...
4. Read Hollywood is Like High School with Money by Zoey Dean. Have I mentioned that beach-worthy chick lit is my new fav literary genre?
5. Go shopping! After all, it is your last chance for the 5% MA sales tax. Or you could do something more worthwhile and road trip to NH for your big purchases!
Enjoy your weekend!
Shouldless Days in San Diego - Part 2
1 hour ago