|Image credit: Lauren|
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is the universal cheer and good will... and the lights and sparkle!
3. The holiday season is a time for love!
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is eggnog cake.
5. I will be spending Christmas at my boyfriend's grandfather's house for dinner, then my parents' house afterwards.
6. 'Tis better to (give or receive?) Give. Sure, I love getting gifts off my wish list, but I always pause the receiving to watch those I love open the presents I carefully and lovingly selected for them. No better feeling than giving the perfect gift!
7. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. (Does anyone else find the warm December weather ridiculous??? Not only is it making me sick, but it's messing with my ski plans! And let's not forget the environment.)
I'd like to wish all of you, and your families and firends, a very merry Christmas (or a belated happy Chanukkah or Festivus)! May you experience hope, love, joy and peace this holiday season!
And... just in case I don't make my way back to these parts beforehand, happy New Year! I have a feeling 2012 is going to be great!