Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, July 31, 2009

I can't make a decision!

Ahhh! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. There are so many options for this blog, and I haven't decided how I want it to look yet! I can't seem to find, or build, a template that feels perfect.

I suppose it doesn't help that I haven't really chosen a "theme" for my blog. But, locking myself into a theme doesn't feel right; I'm a spastic individual who is kinda all over the place. I'm interested in EVERYTHING! At least until I find out more about it and decide it doesn't interest me anymore.

Ok guys, anyone reading this with any helpful advice or good ideas, COMMENT!

Until then, I'm going to keep playing...

No comments: