Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, March 9, 2012

A house becomes a home

Time for another Friday blanks post, courtesy of Lauren at the little things we do!
Image credit: Lauren
1. My favorite room in my home is my bedroom because it is ocean/beach themed, calm, quiet and comfortable.


2. My current decor style is traditional mostly, but I wish it were more rustic shabby chic with a hint of modern. I'd love a log cabin with the matching decor.


3. I wish I could redecorate the bathroom in my house to make it more modern and clean.


4. My dream house absolutely has to have a large, professional kitchen because I cook quite a bit, and I like to have good tools and great space.


5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a quality mattress. Without a good night's sleep, I am useless.


6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is none... or at least none that I can think of...


7. Warm colors is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.




Enjoy your weekend! Anyone have any big plans???

No comments: