And I wrote a blog post! The second in two days; this girl is on a roll! Unbelievable.
Any big plans for the weekend before I delve into Lauren's lovely blanks? I have delightfully little planned -- just a dinner with friends tomorrow night to exchange belated Christmas presents and celebrate a birthday.
|Image credit: the little things we do|
2. Italy is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus or car ride or train) by usually sleeping and listening to music since if I try to read or watch something, I usually feel motion sick.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are good luggage, good music, a good book.
5. My favorite travel companion is my boyfriend. We travel incredibly well together.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is being taken on a completely roge jet skiing trip in Roatan, Honduras. Oh, or there was the time it snowed in Arizona and our tour bus at the Grand Canyon was struck by lightning. And people wonder why I don't want to go back...
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is tartare and ceviche.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in San Diego. Warm and sunny all year, great city, by the ocean, casual scene, friendly people. I fell in love. I think I would miss New England though.
9. I have been to 11, plus Washington D.C. States in the U.S.