Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I missed being here...

Hello my lovely friends! I've missed reading about your adventures in life SO much, but I was off having my own little adventure and reading quite the adventure in fiction.

I am still catching up on all your blogs, and I promise I will tell you all about my adventure, as well as review the work of fiction. So stay tuned!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekends.

2 comments:

Ally Wasmund said...

glad you are back! we missed you lots and lots!

Elizabeth Marie said...

yay Im glad you're back Jen!! I hope you had fun!