Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sensory Sunday

I have had such a long, lazy week, and I haven't been able to catch you all up on my travels, but I will.

Today, I drove back from Long Island, New York on a perfect fall day, and I was awe-struck by the color of the leaves in Connecticut. The fall foliage has blossomed there before it has even begun in my home state of Rhode Island. It was beautiful. I tried to snap some pictures from the car, but a lot of them are a blur of color since we were driving so fast. I'll upload them as soon as I can though.

For now, breathe deeply with this picture taken at a quaint, historic Massachusetts inn three years ago. On another perfect, fall day.

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, I need a getaway STAT so I can experience a proper fall day like that!