1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was be yourself. Don't always follow the crowd .
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to the American Cancer Society.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be a high-quality, perfectly cooked prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed broccoli with a fine glass of red wine and a cannoli for dessert.
4. My hair is wavy/curly depending on the length, prone to frizz and the perfect shade of brunette .
5. If at first you don't succeed try again. If you still don't succeed, try something else .
6. I have always been very concerned about what other people think .
7. Oh....and by the way.... it's Friday! Have a great weekend.
visit Lauren at The Little Things We Do to play along!