Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill-in-the-blank Friday!




1.  The best piece of advice I was ever given was  be yourself. Don't always follow the crowd .

2.  If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to   the American Cancer Society.

3.  If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be      a high-quality, perfectly cooked prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed broccoli with a fine glass of red wine and a cannoli for dessert.

4.  My hair is  wavy/curly depending on the length, prone to frizz and the perfect shade of brunette .

5.  If at first you don't succeed   try again. If you still don't succeed, try something else .

6.  I have always been very      concerned about what other people think .

7.  Oh....and by the way....     it's Friday! Have a great weekend.

visit Lauren at The Little Things We Do to play along!

9 comments:

Classic Passion said...

I love this type of post. Well done as always

Sierra said...

It's hard to not be concerned with what others think, I agree! Your last meal sounds nice and go you for your donation if you had that much $! Thanks for your sweet words about me eating too many chips - lol! Have a great weekend.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Love the little things we do!

Micaela said...

#5- love your answer!!!

happy weekend sweetie! i'm totally craving garlic mashed potatoes now ;)

Melissa said...

Hey! I just found your blog and it is so cute. Also I really like the quote from Elisabeth Kubler-Ross in the upper right corner- very true.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh how I wish it was still Friday, and not almost MONDAY!!!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Yay for not following the crowd! And being perfect brunettes hahahaha!

bananas. said...

"be yourself"...

those two words are so powerful. wish more people would listen to them.

hope you had a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

I love it! And I choose the American Cancer Society too!! I see you are doing the 30 day shred as well - how is it working for you? Me - I am in PAIN!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - it sounds like you have a good system they way that they are :)