What do you have planned for the weekend?
Everyone is jumping on Lauren's "Fill in the Blank Friday" wagon, so I'm jumping back on and bring back and oldie but goodie.
|Courtesy of Lauren|
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is Jed just told me this week that I say "um" a lot when I am presenting for work. Embarrassing. I also use ellipsis and dashes a lot in my writing, I think...
2. Today I am thankful for Friday! See above .
3. My best friend is so fantastic. I love her to pieces, and I don't know what I would do without her. I am over-the-moon happy for her right now .
4. A quirky thing about me is my OCD tics. I've become more aware of them, and man, they are WEIRD .
5. This weekend I am checking out a new gym, painting the guest room, seeing a cover band with Jed, my sister and my ladies, going to church and doing whatever else the weekend brings .
6. Something that worries me is money. Really stresses me out sometimes. Like I woke up at 3:30 this morning and felt the urge to go check my account balance because I was scared I didn't have enough (thankfully I resisted the urge) .
7. On my night stand you would find alarm clock, lotion, pillow spray, scented tealight candle, cell phone charger, decorative vase with sea grass, wooden sea turtle and the teddy bear Jed gave me for Valentine's Day two years ago. I also usually have some sort of hair elastic or clip there that I was wearing that day and/or the book I am currently reading .
If you don't link up at Lauren's, tell me in the comments your answer to one of the seven questions above! :)