Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fashion + Shoes

I'll be the first to admit I'm not overly into fashion. Jeans are my wardrobe staple, and they are not designer unless you consider Gap and American Eagle designer. Sure, I like to look nice, and I'll subtly pick up on a trend here and there to keep things fresh and interesting, but I'm not fashion-forward.

That's why I'm so grateful for the... BonBon Rose Girls

Megan and Kristin keep me up to date on what's going on in the fashion world -- even if I'm not immediately hopping on the bandwagon (I'm just buying my first pair of straight-leg jeans since 1990 now, and only so I can tuck them into my new pair of riding style boots, also a recent purchase).

Yesterday, they introduced me to KM2 Shoes. Not only are these shoes gorgeous, but the sales support a wonderful cause: the end of human trafficking.
Aren't these heels delicious???? (photo credit: KM2)

These shoes are fashion-forward and gorgeous, and according to Kristin, they are comfortable as well! Oh, and did I mention that the Bon Bon Rose Girls are hosting a giveaway for a pair?!? Minor detail, but fashion is in the details, so you should definitely head over there to enter. You only have until February 1 to enter!

I have my eyes on a pair of the Stella...
 (Photo credit: KM2)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Shoes? Did someone say shoes? Hi, my name is Pam and I'm a shoe addict....