a new lamp from Target, fighting off a police officer in a padded suit (maybe I'll tell you that story another day), and a fun weekend to look forward to!
Now on to Fill-in-the-Blank Friday! This one's kinda random, but oh so fun! Stop by Lauren's blog to play along and link up!
1. The very best thing about the summer is lazy days at the beach, followed by long nights of BBQ'ing and drinking with friends outside.
2. My first crush ever was my childhood best friend, J, who I swore I was going to marry .
3. This may sound really silly but once I clean, I treat my house like a museum for a day or two.
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle, but it's ok because I have this handy gadget that squeezes it from the bottom as I slide it up the tube (hm, that's what she said?!?).
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is Kraft mac and cheese... yummmm.
6. A random fact about me is that I've never broken a bone, but a surgeon did break my nose for me once during surgery.
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is DVR! OmG, I never watch shows when they're actually on anymore, and I love being able to fast-forward through commercials. I wouldn't be able to watch half the shows I watch without DVR.
What are you up to this weekend? Tonight, I'm checking out a new bar where my BFF's husband and brothers are performing. Tomorrow, I'm shopping with Mom, then hanging out with Jed and cooking him a dinner he requested. And I'm hoping Sunday will be a perfect lazy day. Have a good one, whatever you're up to!
Watching My Surgeon Cut Into My Knee
2 hours ago