1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is almost drove an ATV over a cliff... accidentally. That ATV tour was certainly an adventure, and one that I probably will never repeat .
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be classic, leather, t-strap flat sandals... in tan. Practical, high-quality, goes with everything and adorable, the perfect summer shoe .
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting. Like Lauren, I'm not a fan of phone conversations anymore (I moved on from the three-hour phone calls in high school), and email can get clunky .
4. I feel happiest when I am traveling .
5. A little dream I have for my life is to travel the world .
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is running water. Not modern enough for you? Ok, the internet, then .
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick music. I adore reading and I love movies, but I need background noise, and music is it. Music can also keep me company and lift my spirits .
I'm so proud of these little blessings I post everyday, and I think it's working! I haven't felt really down and ungrateful about my life. Today, I count my blessings such as...
... Lauren of the little things we do, who created Fill in the Blank Friday and whose blog is just so lovely. If you don't read her blog, please do so immediately. I guarantee you will be charmed.
... all of you reading this post! I finally got around to reading all your lovely comments from the week this morning, and I was truly touched. You are all so sweet, and I'm so glad we are friends.
... time with friends and family this weekend. I didn't even have to make the plans, people just volunteered to spend time with me, and I couldn't be happier about it. I love when everything falls into place without effort.
What is making you giddy this Friday?