Oh man, once again, I'm welcoming Friday with open arms. I don't even have big, exciting plans this weekend, but I need to go shoe shopping for the wedding we are attending next weekend, and I really want to go to the beach now that my cold is finally fading. The beach will be even better if I get to go with my BFF.
We're going with Fill in the Blank Friday again, so I know you're pumped!
1. Today for breakfast I ate Chobani vanilla Greek yogurt mixed with Bear Naked granola, topped with fresh-cut strawberries and blueberries... and a cup of steaming Dunkin' Dark coffee .
2. My go to/never fail recipe is meatloaf, oddly enough. It's my Mom's recipe, and I usually always have the ingredients to make it on hand .
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is raw oysters on the half shell - always freaks my friends and family out .
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was burning Texas Toast so badly in the broiler that they literally went up in flames .
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be green mint chocolate chip. It's been my consistent favorite flavor for as long as I can remember, and it still is .
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is pea soup. I can't even be in the house when my mother makes it. The smell just gets to me .
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Breakfast. I love eggs and fresh fruit and bacon and coffee. Oh and don't forget donuts and pastries and pancakes and French Toast! Yummmmmm... I'd eat breakfast for dinner if boyfriend would let me! I always look forward to having the rare big breakfast .
If you play along, link up at Lauren's blog.
Have a great weekend!