Following this week's Fill in the Blank Friday, I will also post my thankful thoughts for today. Link up at Lauren's if you are going to play along. By the way, I'll warn you, I totally filled in these blanks off the cuff; there was not much thought put into them, and I did not edit them. Enjoy!
1. My favorite current TV show is "Glee." For a show that took me an entire season to get into, I can't get enough of it now!
2. The TV character I can relate to most is There are days I still feel like Joey Potter on "Dawson's Creek." Loved that show .
3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... I don't think I watch any shows that my life is like... It would totally be one of those sitcoms about a young, newlywed couple sans kids... Hm... Sex and the City?!? Yeah... Miranda and Steve... Charlotte and Harry... yup! That's kinda like my life .
4. My all time favorite TV show is see above: "Dawson's Creek." Kinda pathetic, I know .
5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is "Bachelor Pad." Whoa... mid-episode, I always find myself shocked at myself for allowing myself to be mesmerized by all the drama .
6. My favorite TV couple is Can I saw Ali and Roberto from this past season of "The Bachelorette"? I just heart them, and I think they're perfect for each other .
7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the episode of "Dawson's Creek" just after the start of school when Dawson "breaks up" with Joey again after she crawled through his bedroom window dressed all sexy. I cry EVERY TIME .
It's Friday, and I'm grateful!
- Today is my road trip up to NH for Ski Haus' pre-season ski gear sale. Yes, it's August, and I'm already thinking about hitting the slopes. I'm hoping to find a helmet, tinted goggles and a pair of mittens.... for under $200. Yeah, we'll see.
- I have another full weekend ahead of me after having yesterday and today off. That is a wonderful feeling.
- I'm thankful for my fabulous family and friends. I love them so much for gracing my life.
Have a good weekend, everyone!