|Image credit: Lauren|
2. The world is/are my muse.
3. It would suck if summer was no more because I can't deal with the cold and clouds for too long.
4. My perfectly coiffed and bathed dog is/are my favorite thing about today. (He had his first trip to the groomer today! So worth every penny... look...)
5. Life is kind of like a road trip. The journey is the fun part; the destination is just the frosting on the cake.
6. If I could have anything I wanted, I would want enough money and time to travel wherever I desired for however long I needed, whenever I felt like it.
7. A funny thing happened the other day... when I stepped out of my comfort zone and met a wonderful new person.
Following up on that last blank, I ran with Team Luna Chix last night in Cambridge, and it was awesome. I have discovered that I enjoy running with other people (as long as they are at my same pace); it really makes runs fly by. We did 2.3 miles, and I was amazed how quicky it went. I was seriously ready to do another 2-3 miles when we were done! These ladies host weekly runs around the Charles River every Wednesday night, so I'm thinking of trying to join them once a month -- it's just too far for me to go every week.
This weekend should be another good one. Tonight, Jed and I are going to a fund-raising dinner for RI foster children, then I might head out to see a local band I know and grab a quick drink. Tomorrow I am treating myself to a mani-pedi with a Groupon I got, hopefully making it to Yoga class after, then heading out on the boat pending nice weather. Sunday is church day followed by more boat and hopfully some running!
What's on the agenda for you this weekend, dolls?