|Image credit: Lauren|
2. Forced conversation makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't start my day without, coffee.
4. Fruit is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been really focused on runnhing and being my best self.
6. If at first you don't succeed try again, if it's worth it to you.
7. Fall is coming too quickly this year! I'm not ready to leave summer yet.
Fill in your favorite blank in the comments, then tell me what you're planning for Labor Day weekend! Or, visit the little things we do and fill in the blanks on your blog.
My plans are rain-dependent this week, as there is a chance of rain all weekend, with increasing liklihood as the weekend progresses. Saturday, we're planning a little boating followed by a cookout at my parents' house (as if I haven't spent enough time there this week already!). Jed's cousin is getting married on Sunday, so we'll be celebrating with them, and I'm looking forward to a lovely wedding. On labor-free day, we'll be back on out the boat if the rain holds out, otherwise, I'm sure we'll be chilling -- maybe catch a movie.