Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A wee bit of a post

I have just enough time for...
 


{one} grilled or fried?
Grilled. It's healthier and usually tastes better. The only thing I must have fried is calamari.

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
Redo the kitchen, dining room and bathroom floors. They are laminated wood and vinyl now. I'd like tile of some sort.

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
After dinner, when all the to-do's are usually done, and I can relax.

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
Kashi berry granola... that's about the only "cereal" I eat these days.

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
Yes! I tried once keeping my mouth closed, and it didn't work out so well.

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
Julia Roberts in "My Best Friend's Wedding." I'd love to hang out with her!

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
Mushrooms and black olives. Or Hawaiian. :)

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
Heavy... except when it comes to the dog; I wake up when he so much as moves.
 
{nine} what is your favorite board game?
It's not really a board game, per say, but I love Apples to Apples!
 
{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
It's a cross between these two lovely, amazing, talented, beautiful women.


{Images via Haircuts & Hairstyles and Technorati, respectively}

No comments: