Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Simple Post

It makes me happy that I was able to relax and watch the Patriots game yesterday.

It makes me happy that I was able to vacuum the entire house in the half hour prior to the game.

It makes me happy that I can relax with a cup of tea.

It makes me happy that I am going on vacation soon.

It makes me happy that I have good things to look forward to.

It makes me happy that the warm weather is sticking around for a while longer.

It makes me happy that I am determined to have a good day at work.

It makes me happy that I am trying to make a habit out of running.

What makes you happy today?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It makes me happy that I got to spend my weekend with some of my very best friends!

This is a great post, and you motivated me a bit too. Lately I've been slacking because I haven't had anything profound (I know, right) to write about. Your simple post reminded me that SIMPLE is not just okay - its great!

Thanks :)