Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wednesday, could you come back for a sec?

I laughed this morning when I opened Leigh Ashley's blog because she posted a wee bit of me Wednesday on Thursday! She was so cute about it, and I am as guilt as she in forgetting Wednesday, so I'm joining her. I hope you will too! Let's turn back the clock to revisit Wednesday, just for a blog post.


{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
Being stuck in traffic. Try as I may, I just can't get over it, it grates me every time.

{two} what is your favorite dessert?
Cannoli. If it's on the menu, and the restaurant is decent, I'm ordering it -- regardless of how full I am.

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
Usually their face, but sometimes their shoes.

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
Late. Yup, I'm one of those people, and I've just learned to accept it. Although, it drives Jed and a few of my friends absolutely crazy. Sorry guys!

{five} have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, a coworker took me to his gun club's shooting range for my birthday several years ago. I shot three handguns: a 22-caliber, a 45-caliber and a 9-mm (that looked like Jack Bauer's gun on "24"). It was scary, exhilarating and fun all at the same time. I'd definitely do it again.

{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
Righty.

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
Coke, but I drink Schweppes ginger ale most often if I'm going to have soda.

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
I dance crazy when one is looking!

{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
Raisinets.

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
Yeah, it just adds to the fun!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love these posts of yours- it's so fun learning new things about other people!!
Hope you've had a good week!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Now I'm craving cannolis!