This week kicked my butt. I'm exhausted. All I want to do is curl up and sleep, but there's work and cleaning to do, so I guess I'm going to have to prop the eyelids open!
I am so glad it's Friday, and I don't really have much in the way of plans. I would like to clean the house tonight and tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair trimmed and re-layered, and then Jed and I are heading down to the marina to take a boat out. Keep your fingers crossed for calm seas with the hurricane sweeping up the East coast!
What are you up to this weekend? Does it include Fill in the Blank Friday???
1. When I get a day to myself I like to do something that makes me happy like go to the beach with a good book if it's warm or hit the slopes if it's snowing. If today was one of those days, I would curl up on the couch in sweats and catch up on movies in between naps .
2. High school was.... the best four years of my life! I know most people don't feel that way about high school, but I loved my school, my friends, my classes and my experience. High school was when I really became me .
3. A little dream I have is cruise around the world. Hm... maybe that's a huge dream! I'll downsize: a little dream I have is to ski every weekend this winter .
4. A big dream I have is to cruise around the world! LOL... And to get married, move into a larger house in a quaint neighborhood and raise children .
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be the Lexus RX hybrid. I'm ready for an SUV -- four-wheel drive, cargo space, a ski rack... .
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was as my best friend's maid of honor. I loved the dresses she chose, I loved my shoes, I loved my hair, and I was so happy for her .
7. Tomorrow I will.... clean the bathroom, get my hair cut, go out on the boat .
Your turn! Visit the little things we do to get the blanks and link up!