Two posts today! I know I've become a spastic blogger, but, hey, it's my blog, and I'll do what I wanna! ;-)
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is take a shower and make a cup of coffee .
2. Today I wish I was on a cruise ship in the Caribbean... even though it is the perfect fall day here in RI .
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd give it to Jed since I owe him so much money .
4. Tomorrow I am running, cleaning the house and going to grocery shopping. Tomorrow night, we're going to see my BFF's husband play in his band .
5. Two things that don't go together are love and selfishness .
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is an item we regularly use on sale (like pasta sauce), no matter how much we may have at home already .
7. The last time I tried something new was Monday when I started strength training with resistance bands. I miss strength training and know I need it, so I'm trying to make do with what I have available .
Thanks Lauren for another great Fill in the Blanks Friday! I hope everyone has a lovely fall weekend. I know I'm looking forward to some R&R!