I am determined to run three days this week, plus a long walk tomorrow. Today I had to cut it short by about five minutes because I got an awful cramp in my side. Don't you hate those? Grrr...
Patience is crucial, and I'm trying. I'm not sure what I'm so anxious to do that I can't just enjoy this journey for what it is. I guess I want to be able to run those full three miles because, in my mind, then I will be a runner -- as compared to the wannabe runner I apparently think I am now.
Anywho, here's today's playlist:
- Walla Walla -- The Offspring
- She's Got Issues -- The Offspring (the iPod really liked them today!)
- A Message 2010 -- Coldplay (off the Hope for Haiti album)
- Show It to Me -- T.I. featuring Nelly
- Stay Fly Remix -- Three 6 Mafia
The plan for the rest of the week:
- Walk a mile to the library tomorrow to return Catch-22 (hopefully completed) and check out Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- C25K W2D2 Wednesday at the gym after work
- Walk around Fenway/BU Thursday night before the Lady Antebellum concert (yahoo!)
- C25K W2D3 Friday morning, followed by house cleaning
Hopefully I'll be a little better about updating this week.
Before I wrap up this post, I just want to note one thing I am grateful for: this gorgeous autumn weather, perfect for outdoor running!
Hope Monday was nice to you all...