|Photo credit: weheartit|
I can't stand when people say "ant." I don't like to compare my relatives to bugs. :( So, my pronunciation rhymes with "haunt."
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
I don't publicize my blog to family and friends, but my posts go on my Facebook wall and into my Twitter feed, so they are there for all to read. My close friends definitely know I blog.
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
My parents both worked in a grocery store, and they were always picky about how the store's baggers packed their groceries (they always did it "wrong"). As a result, I have an inbred distrust of grocery store baggers, so I usually bag my own groceries in reusable bags.
4. Do you have a green thumb?
Not at all. I don't like to get dirty. :) I do miss fresh-picked produce though.
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I don't really watch the Food Network much. But Gordon Ramsey is my favorite TV chef, and I love all of his shows.
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I don't think I have taken a bath since I was seven years old. It's a shame really, but they never make me feel clean. Hot tubs are a whole different story, however.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
Not my choice, but the back splash is a chicken/hen wallpaper border that is deep red, green and neutral colors. The main wall is dark red on the top half, with the stupid border, and then a red, green, gold, white plaid on the lower half. I don't mind the red, but everything else has to go.
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors when the weather is nice and the bugs are in control.
9. Describe your ideal weather.
I lean towards warmer weather, so I think my ideal would be 80 degrees, sunny and dry.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
Italian, so when I finally visit Italy, I can converse with the locals.