Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Handbag

'I wish' .... I could afford these Kate Spade and D&B handbags without putting a dent in my pocketbook!

I couldn't pick just one, I couldn't! I'm seriously lacking in the handbag department, so I fell in love with these luxury items.



$225, zappos.com
I need a little brown bag, and this one is just so cute! I think I would probably carry it every day! Big enough for essentials, but small enough to stay out of the way. And the tassels!
$225, katespade.com
This would be my daily spring/summer bag. This blue is my favorite color, and the flower detail is so unique. The size is perfect. I have admired Kate Spade bags since we met in college, but I have yet to own one! This cutie would make a great birthday present for me this year. {hint}

$195, zappos.com
I've never been a fan of D&B, but I heart this leather tote! I like the buckle detail and the seaming. I also like the neutral tan color, although I would also enjoy the black and chocolate brown versions. This would become my "catch-all" bag. I already have two of these, but they are both fabric and kind of summery, so this one would be good for the winter.


To play along, click the Wishful Wednesday icon above to visit Kelsey's cute blog, pick up the topic and button, and link up your post!

10 comments:

Alicia said...

they're all so cute!! i'm addicted to handbags...it's a sickness :) i say go for it!! treat yourself!

Anna said...

i hear ya sister! : )

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohh if I am wishing, I am going big or going home!!! Haha! Love your Kate Spade pick!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Cute bags!! I'm loving looking at everyone's choices today!

Anonymous said...

cute!!!

Brown Girl said...

So cute, gosh this is making me want a new bag. Le sigh.

Morgan said...

Love the blue floral handbag!

Juliana said...

LOVE your choices! I hope you have a nice weekend!

mypixieblog said...

Gah! My comment disappeared :(

Anyway, I was just saying that I love that blue Kate Spade bag! (But it's totally unfair of you to post this when I was just thinking I want to treat myself to a new bag but shouldn't...) :)

Have you heard of "bag, borrow, or steal?" I know some people who have received their bags and love them; not to mention, you wouldn't have to feel guilty about the price tag.

www.mypixieblog.com

mypixieblog said...

Gah! My comment disappeared :(

Anyway, I was just saying that I love that blue Kate Spade bag! (But it's totally unfair of you to post this when I was just thinking I want to treat myself to a new bag but shouldn't...) :)

Have you heard of "bag, borrow, or steal?" I know some people who have received their bags and love them; not to mention, you wouldn't have to feel guilty about the price tag.

www.mypixieblog.com