Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, September 24, 2010

Introducing... Friday Fives!

I'm going to try something new today that I discovered at Just Me and My Life, the blogging home of the lovely Beth. I'm a relatively new reader of Beth's blog, but so far, I can't help but heart her.

So, she does this thing called Friday Fives, and this week's Fives are...



 5 Random Question Friday

1. What's your "comfort food"? Usually something warm... like soup, or brownies right out of the oven, or mac & cheese... or ice cream! LOL

2. One thing that's on your mind right now? Yay for the weekend!

3. What's the best advice you've ever received? Focus on the moment.

4. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it? Put it in my savings account.

5. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house? The shower! And I had to clean it last night. Not fun.


Kinda fun, right? I thought so. Go say hi to Beth if you have a moment; I'm sure she'll appreciate it! 

And, of course, enjoy your weekend! It's Friday people! Yipee!

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Look at you saving your $10! I'd probably blow mine on something useless I found at Target. Haha. Happy Friday!