Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Image credit: Lauren
1.   My current obsession is      weirdly enough, marshmallows. I just polished off a bag of mint-chocolate ones  .

2.    Sunshine      makes me happy.

3. My greatest strength is  writing .

4. My need for control  is my greatest weakness.

5. My life is    busy! Between picking up extra projects at work and nearing the end of my 10k training, life has been a bit hectic .



6. In high school I was    such a perfectionist and so driven. I was super book-smart but not so street-smart. I strived for great grades, good friends, and the star ballerina .

7. When I'm super tired    I can unconsciously get extremely cranky and short with people. I really can't think of anything else but sleep when I'm that tired; I go into survival mode .

Make sure you link up with Lauren if you play along! Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be enjoying our new fall weather by apple-picking with my family and then having what will probably be the last cookout of the year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must be living in survival mode currently because I'm a sleep deprived wreck too!