I hope to post my journal entry for today a bit later, but for now, how about some fill-in-the-blanks courtesy of Lauren?
|Image credit: Lauren|
2. Something that makes me sad is this news story I heard at the beginning of the week about some people using a rabbit as a hockey puck. The poor thing was so beaten. I hate animal cruelty -- even roadkill.
3. Today I am thankful for awesome plans tonight! With this cold and sinus infection, I haven't done anything fun that I've enjoyed in two weeks, and I have had to cancel a bunch of plans.
4. My favorite room in my house is the master bedroom. It's all beach themed and shades of blue -- my favorite color. It's so soothing and relaxing.
5. I can't stand messiness, which I just read a great blog post about. I'm a bit OCD, and it drives Jed nuts.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today, I would treat myself to a few extra drinks tonight and maybe a sassy pair of new shoes to wear.
7. The last person I hung out with was Jed, all week long.
What do you have going on this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy and get a well-deserved rest!