Welcome back to another week of
This week, inquiring minds want to know: What did you do this weekend? Confess it.
Rather than give you the boring run-down of everything I did this weekend, I'm going to give you the juicy stuff: my true confessions of guilty pleasures. So much more fun!
- I ate Ring-Dings for lunch Saturday. They are so my weakness!
- Above-mentioned Ring-Dings are hidden from Jed, so he won't eat them!
- I took a nap in the middle of the day Saturday after my Yoga class instead of cleaning or doing laundry.
- I took another nap Sunday when I got home at four o'clock instead of doing laundry or spending time with Jed.
- I drank too much wine at my parents' house Saturday because it was SO good.
- I was late showing up at the parents' house Saturday because of my nap.
- I filled the DVR up recording the Olympics all weekend because I didn't want to miss a SINGLE moment.
- I left Jed to go to church alone Sunday so I could watch my cousin's son play hockey -- so cute!
- I might have ate Ring-Dings right before dinner Friday...
Your turn! 'Fess up, what guilty pleasures did you partake in this weekend?