Well, according to Lyndsay at He popped the question... She said yes! I am! She bestowed The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award upon me, and I'm so honored! Please go check out Lyndsay's blog. She's a new-to-the-scene blogger who writes about her upcoming nuptials.
There are rules that go along with every award -- the blogger version of the acceptance speech. The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award. Thank you Lyndsay! You are super sweet, doll!
- Share 10 things about yourself. See below.
- Pass this award on to 10 bloggers whom you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
- Contact these bloggers to let them know they won the award.
I'm going to pass this award on to the following fabulous sugar dolls who are relatively new to my blog roll:
Amy at just a titch
Dorkys at Dry As Toast
Rachel at Confessions of a Jersey Girl
Lauren at the little things we do...
Shelley at Hand in Hand
Julia at The World is My Oyster
Claire at bicoastally
Jen at Jen but never Jenn
Gwen at Gwen in Love
Please also go visit each and every one of these ladies because their blogs and lives are so different, but they are all FABULOUS!!! Congrats Sugar Dolls. :-)
Now, 10 things about me... sigh...
- I pretend I can read way more blogs than I actually can. My reader is maxed out. I have 1000+ new items. No lie.
- I both hate and need change. I love being comfortable, but then I get bored and I feel I'm not living up to my potential.
- I am a writer who sometimes hates to write.
- I will scream if a bug/insect sneaks up on me.
- I love my dog like I imagine I would love my first-born child.
- A lot of people say this, but then they never mean it. I mean it: If I could travel 300 days a year, I totally would. I never get tired of vacation, and I never want to come home.
- I prefer cruising because it makes me less stressed; I don't have to plan hotels or restaurants. I actually have time to relax.
- I MUST have eight hours of sleep a night, otherwise you'll end up with a very cranky Jen.
- I'm a week into Couch to 5K, and I have completely surprised myself with my progress. I was never a runner, so this is huge for me.
- There are more times than I feel there should be when I wish I could be a kid again and let my mom take care of me.
Whew! Off to let the ladies above know about this post.
Oh, and have a lovely weekend, all of you! What are your plans? Not sure if you knew, but it is my birthday tomorrow! I'm celebrating with my parents tonight; my dad is cooking me a lobster dish. Tomorrow I'm hopefully heading to the beach, then out to the ultimate Rhode Island beach town with some friends for dinner and drinks. Happy birthday to me!