Lauren's and then comment to let me know so I can go read them. Happy weekend, readers!
1. The best thing about being in school is/was being around my closest friends every day and constantly learning new things.
2. The worst thing about being in school is/was balancing work and school, and homework.
3. My favorite subject in school is/was English/literature/journalism. I love writing and reading, and I always have.
4. On subject I wish I could master is/would have mastered was math, just because it always baffled me, and it was also the subject I did the worst in.
5. I could never get tired of studying literature. There is endless wisdom, amusement, entertainment and meaning in the words of others. It's like peeling back the layers of an onion.
6. The most memorable teacher I had was Mr. Stanford, my junior and senior year high school English teacher. He had such sarcastic wit, and he always pushed me to go further, to do more. This is tough because I have so many memorable teachers who have touched me: Mrs. Ford who first told me I was a writer, Mr. Gazzola who was like a second father to me, Professor Falla who challenged me to prove something to myself.
7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose going to school (another thing I wouldn't have said when I graduated from college seven years ago). While I would miss the paychecks, I'd love learning every day, challenging myself every day and exploring different subjects every day. Plus, it'd be pretty fun to hang out with my friends a lot again.
Thank You for Asking
1 hour ago