This season irks me to no end. The drama is unbelievable! I find myself groaning, screaming and cursing at my TV Monday nights. So, since part of the purpose of this blog is to share my thoughts and opinions about what's going on in the world
If you haven't watched it yet, you might want to stop reading now.
- Ali giggles way too much, observed Jed. I didn't really notice it until he said it, and I thought it was just part of her cute personality, but now, it's getting really annoying. Stop giggling.
- Dudes, what is the big deal about Justin hobbling his way four miles to Ali's house because he wanted some "alone time?" I think it was a pretty nice guesture, and you all are just jealous and pissed off because you didn't think of it first. Is it written anywhere in the rules that you're forbidden from going to Ali's house without being invited? Didn't think so. Although, I'm sure it will be written in from now forward. Stop hating on Justin. He's cute.
- I am so annoyed beyond annoyed that Jonathan (a.k.a. The Weatherman) is still there. He is a big narcisstic baby with homosexual tendencies. Really dude? You gotta explain to Ali why you couldn't kiss her in the music video? I don't think she needs an explanation; you just don't dig her that way, and that's cool, but get the heck off the show.
- Hunter's date was so boring I couldn't even watch it. C'mon, you knew you were going home when she invited you to cook her dinner at her house instead of taking you in a helicoptor to a rooftop dinner.
- Speaking of helicoptors and rooftop dinners, Roberto is adorable, and I think he and Ali are perfect together (neck-and-neck with Frank). Plus, Roberto totally reminds me of one of my coolest friends ever who I miss with all my heart. Roberto, sweetie, just don't make Ali fall off a tightrope again so you can give her a kiss. I don't care how cute and perfectly romantic it seems in your head, the girl is clearly afraid of heights. Just get her across the rope, ok?
- Finally, Ali, you run like a retarded girl. You should be embarrassed of all those running scenes in the BNL video. Sorry babe.
Did you watch last night's episode? Any thoughts?