Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Late one Wednesday night...

{one} if you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
Terminal illness. No one should ever have to face that, ever.
 
{two} if you could go on vacation for the next month with an unlimited budget, where would you go?
Do I have to pick just one place? Ok, of course not, unlimited budget for a month... I'd travel all around Europe: Italy, Greece, Ireland, Germany, Poland, England, France, Belgium... you get the idea.
 
{three} cats or dogs?
I was never a dog person, but now I am so a dog person. Plus, they come hypoallergenic, and that's hard to find in cats.

{four} would you rather date a lot of people or be in a committed relationship?
I tried, and I couldn't handle, dating a lot of people. It's just not me. I'm a hopelessly committed romantic.
 
{five} would you rather own a luxury yacht or a private jet?
Gimme the yacht! I'm not a good flier, and I adore the water.
 
{six} what was the last book you read?
"Marketing for Dummies" by Alexander Hiam. I'm just starting "The 22 Immutable Laws Of Marketing" by Al Ries and Jack Trout.
 
{seven} would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Really cold. I can always layer more.
 
{eight} if you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Samantha. I always loved that name.
 
{nine} what did you dream about last night?
I don't remember. I'm sick and I was medicated, so that doesn't make for a good dream-memory state.
 
{ten} if you had to throw away either your tv or your computer, which would you throw away?
Bye bye TV. I'm trying to withdraw from it as much as I can, so the choice is easy. Plus, I could always watch my shows on the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!

That last question is TOUGH! But I guess since so many shows are available online, the TV would be a good choice. But then I'm probably want a big screen computer...

Cute blog! Looking forward to reading more.