Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, July 23, 2010

Where are my blanks???

No Fill in the Blank Friday today. Oh no, poor Lauren had a rough night last night -- you can read her blog to see why. Today, friends, we are doing Roses and Thorns. I know, I know, I love it too! <-- Me being a complete dork today because I can't think straight.

Roses to raindrops today because I don't have to water the plants! Natural watering is always best, IMHO.

Roses to going to the beach tomorrow.

Roses to going to a cookout tomorrow night.

Roses to the weekend! I freakin' lurve weekends. Don't you?


Thorns to feeling sick. Stuffy noses and sore throats are not my favs.

Thorns to the library sending back the first marketing book I reserved from another library because I didn't pick it up on time. Don't they know I'm a busy girl who can't always make it to the library?

Thorns to not having a clue what's for dinner tonight. I'm usually much more organized, I swear.

Thorns to cleaning the bathroom tonight. Not exactly the Friday night fun I was envisioning.


Sorry for the lack of posts. My brain has been working on overload, and my body is clearly tired since it decided to get sick. Hopefully I'll be able to rest up this weekend. Wishing you all the loveliest of lovely weekends!


{Image 1, Image 2, Image 3}

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha! I'm the person who sends back books that people never pick up. We hold them for 10 days, though, and longer if the person asks us to!

Hope you feel better. I'm not feeling too awesome today either.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.