To kick of the relaxation, I'm posting another Fill in the Blank Friday, courtesy of Lauren at the little things we do. Head on over to link up!
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is My grandmother's house. We went there almost every weekend when I was growing up, and I usually spent a week during the summer there, so I spent a lot of my childhood there .
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me they should be thoughtful. I really appreciate the little things, and they made me feel so loved... like the night last week Jed cooked dinner because I just didn't feel like it .
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about my life and where it's heading .
4. When it comes to saving money I am trying and struggling. I almost feel like I don't have enough income to support myself and what I want (yes, I already have a second job) .
5. I'd prefer travel over real life any day!
6. I wish I knew how to make my own clothes. Instead of hitting the mall to find the perfect dress or top, it'd be awesome to just be able to make it .
7. I'm just waiting for my next vacation! Some people live for the weekends; I live for travel .
I'm wishing you all a weekend of relaxation. What is your favorite thing to do when you just want to chill out?