Questions for you:
1. your go to/make you feel good thing to wear? ... My black gown always makes me feel elegant and sexy, unfortunately, I can't just throw it on every day.
2. food that you will not eat at all? ... Pea soup, I can't stand the smell, and therefore can't put it near my mouth.
3. when you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? ... A professional ballerina or a novelist.
4. what was your *jam* in high school? ... Tough one, but the one I really remember is "Push" by Matchbox 20.
5. what is your all time favorite book? what should I start reading? ... All-time? Probably "The Great Gatsby."
and my addition...
6. (since I love travel) what was your favorite trip? what did you do? what made it memorable? My favorite trip was the Southern Caribbean cruise I took in April 2008. We sailed to Aruba, Curacao, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Tortola and Grenada. It was the first trip I took with my boyfriend as a couple. It was the first trip I truly relaxed on. We met some great fellow passengers, participated in some kick-ass excursions, ate delicious meals, drank enough to float the ship in, and saw some amazing places. I'd love to do it again sometime.