Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Increase the competition to better my chances...

Seems contradictory doesn't it?

Well, since I love you all, and I wouldn't mind winning... I wanted to let you know about another fabulous giveaway by Jessica at This, That & My Blog.

She is giving away any fantastic photo from Kelly Ann Studio's available for sale prints! Trust me that there are so many fabulous ones to choose from!

So, why are you still here? Go check it out!

1 comment:

Dionne said...

You are so sweet for giving us the giveaway heads-up! Thanks! I am off to go see!