Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Always late to the party


I'm a bit late with this, but my new mantra for 2010 is "it's fine." We're just rolling with the flow.

So, happy new year, lovies! I've gained a few new readers over the holidays, and I'm super excited to see you!

I didn't quite finish the Best09 series, but I wasn't really feeling the last few prompts, so forgive me. It's my blog, and I'll post what I want to.

Ha ha, now I'm going to go back on that a bit and address my old and new readers alike... What are you feeling about Nifer Musings? What did you like in '09? What would you like to see more or less of? What would you like to see that you didn't see at all? Any blog series out there you'd like to see Nifer participate in? Comment away with your feedback, and I'll use you all as my personal muses.

As of right now, I'm sticking with Friend-Makin Monday with .{aefilkins}. over there. I'm also resolving to more regularly participate in Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop on Thursdays. I love both of these ladies, so I'll stand by them in '10.

What do we think of picking up Roses & Thorns on Friday a la K.Law: Inspired? I'm not going to be posting regularly on Saturdays and Sundays (those are my Yoga and church days of relaxation and quality friend time), but I am willing to pick up something on Tuesday and Wednesday. Or we could just keep those as random days when you get posts like this?

Ok, c'mon... GIMME YOUR THOUGHTS!!! *muah!*

No comments: