Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Count your blessings

I read somewhere today that a surefire way to stay upbeat and happy is to be grateful, we all know this. The article also suggested noting three things daily that you are grateful for, make you smile or make you happy.

I'm going to start small and commit to Thankful Tuesdays. You may, I hope, start to see daily posts on this. We'll call the new tag "blessings."

No better time than the present, they say, so...



1. I always smile when Morris rests his head on my knee. He did this last night in bed.








2. I'm so thankful for the tech guys at work who never fail to help me out of a jam; in today's case, resetting my password remotely so I could log into my computer from home when my passwords had expired.


3. Yoga refreshes me so much! Just 15 minutes makes me feel more relaxed, taller and stronger.










{Images via Google Images}

5 comments:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

i need some yoga after a day like today! thanks for continuing to stop by my blog, i am grateful!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I need yago!

Nicole Marie said...

i feel that way about walking. a crisp walk in the morning makes me feel great all day

Micaela said...

i'm looking for to your series Jen :) a wonderful idea.

How cute is Morris?!?(or that name!) i love when maverick sleeps on my head. lol

#3 made me miss my old "work husband" back in Texas... he was also IT and it helps to know a techie person.

xo

Alicia said...

its such a refreshing way to start the day for sure!! and morris is a DOLL!!! omg i just want to snuggle him!