Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things I'm Loving

I am in such an incredible happy, hopeful place right now. I'm sorry for being MIA the past couple days, and it completely tore me apart that I couldn't write about the great feelings I was having. It was with good reason, which brings me to the first thing I'm loving right now...






I'm loving that my dad has the opportunity to get healthy and live a normal life again. He has been waiting almost five years for a kidney transplant, and he got it Tuesday! Here's to my Dad... always the most important man in my life.



I love walking the streets of Boston in summer, preferably during late morning/early afternoon. There is such a buzz around the city. I love feeling the heat off the pavement, finding a shady bench and people-watching. I got to do this with my Mom while we were waiting to see Dad.


photo source

I've loved them for a while, but today I am really appreciating my extreme flare jeans. They are a bit of a darker wash than these ones, but same simple, hip-balancing look. Need the low-rise. That is an absolute must!

photo source

Ditto for the wedge-heel sandals. I especially love these ones, as are the same with mine, for the cork sole. Super comfy with a really cool, casual look.


What are you really loving today? Post a comment or direct me to you blog post!

<3>

No comments: