Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To Me Freedom Is...

Freedom is having my own place where I don't have to make the bed, I can eat
breakfast for dinner and ice cream for breakfast, take steamy hot showers, watch
what I want on TV, and put my feet on the coffee table. Freedom is those rare
moments when I truly don't care what anyone thinks of me. Freedom is wearing
flip-flops in the snow. Freedom is walking the dog in my PJs. Freedom is going
to a country music concert and listening to Jay-Z on the ride home. Freedom is
writing, reading, saying whatever I want, whatever I feel, whatever I need.

~ My comment on Sarah's Freedom=? post

1 comment:

Summer said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! I loved this!