Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Workout TV

I have so much running through my head -- so many thoughts, questions and debates that I can't decide which one to write about.

Instead, I'll share my excitement over the discovery of workout TV! Last night, after a long day (8 hours to be exact) of working in the yard to build a gravel patio, my boyfriend and I relaxed in front of the tube before bed. What I found, On Demand, was the freezone, and in that beautiful place of free programming, I found workout TV. Hundreds of workouts of all different types.

Due to my unmindfulness and rampaging thoughts, I'm going to start practicing mindfulness through daily Yoga. Oh yes, that is on my free workout TV!

Stay tuned for updates. = )

No comments: