Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Destination: Boston!

Ok, so I'm bumming because I have an adorable picture of Jed and I in matching Red Sox hats from when we went to the PawSox (Pawtucket Red Sox) game last week. And I wanted to use it because...

WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE BOSTON RED SOX TONIGHT!!!!

Ah, I love going into Boston, and the Sox are a good excuse to get Jed in there with me. Not that I don't also love going to old Fenway to see the Sox play. It's supposed to be a lovely evening weather-wise, and I'm already dressed in my Jason Varitek #33 t-shirt, and I have my Red Sox hat ready.

A couple Sam Adams... some peanuts... a Fenway frank... I'm a happy girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE baseball games. Specially when your team wins. Our Mets suck. Have fun!