Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally!

Shhh... don't tell Jed... I just purchased this Danby DDR6009REE dehumidifier from Sylvane.

I chose Sylvane because I couldn't find this unit in any stores near me, and they offer free shipping!!! I save myself at least $20 right there. They sell all kinds of home stuff, and there is free shipping on all orders!

A similar unit was rated as the top large-capacity dehumidifier in the June 2008 issue of Consumer Reports (yes, I do my research for all large purchases!). This is the upgraded version of the unit reviewed, featuring automatic power-on after blackout. Of course, yours truly must have the best for our musty basement.

I'm so excited I will finally be able to sit in the basement and watch movies and FOOTBALL on the big screen!

I'm such a dweeb... I get excited over appliances now...

No comments: