Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, August 13, 2009

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

I'm going to have to start looking for a life-size version of this adorable writing desk and possibly put it where that bookcase in the background is...

... BECAUSE I WILL BE WORKING FROM HOME!!!!

My boss has been trying, since I got my new position two months ago, to get me approved for a company-issued laptop so I wouldn't have to commute 80 miles and two hours roundtrip daily every day.

I have been trying to work from home for years since I've had an hour-long commute each way for the past four years.

Finally! I get two hours of my life back! I am so ecstatic!

Now I have two flexible jobs I can do from anywhere with internet access! Livin' the life, livin' the life.