Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Monday, August 17, 2009

Great-Full Monday

Sorry this is so late everyone! Blogger wouldn't let me post!


This speaks to me today, as I know all I have to (can) do is trust that everything will work out and be fine.

The three things I am grateful for this Monday are...

Michelle @ Oh, Mishka for her Monday encouragement post.

An invite to my BFF's tonight for dinner and a dip in the hot tub.

LOVE!!! From my fam, from my friends, from my boyfriend, even from my boss!
It holds me and supports me.

What are you grateful for this beautiful Monday?

No comments: