Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, August 21, 2009

Way Outta My League, but I Want!

Ok, K Berry has style, but today she featured my kinda designer fashion! Oh my fancy pants! I love so many of these looks for either work or play!

Check out my newest (pretend) going out outfit for this winter!

This dress with opaque black tights (or maybe a bright color on a *crazy* nite),
with my black patent-leather, skinny-heel, square-toe pumps!
Ugh, she is so gorgeous in this dress!

Then add this ah-maze-ing coat for the chilly outdoors,
and of course I love how it can double for work.


I didn't even look at the prices,
so if you're curious, you can check it out.

images via Gucci

3 comments:

Unknown said...

EEK! I love it! Too bad its always like 5,000 degrees down here. Otherwise I'd rock that out for shizzle!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

OOO I LOVE, LOVE.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, that one shoulder number is killer!