Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, December 18, 2009

Best09: Best packaging.

Best packaging. Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves?



I'm cheating a little bit on this one, but I couldn't think of any better packaging than that of Tiffany & Co. It was almost this year that I received my very own blue box wrapped with a white ribbon in an adorable, matching, blue paper bag. Jed gave me a Tiffany necklace for Christmas last year, and it was such a surprise. A pleasant one. There might have been some shrieking involved...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh what a feeling that must have been! That gorgeous white and blue packaging is almost enough gift in itself! :)