I don't specifically make New Year's resolutions because I make resolutions year-round. That said, going into 2010, here are some things I'd like to accomplish (in no particular order):
1. Get 30 minutes of exercise daily.
2. Spend less time reading blogs (sorry!) and more time reading books.
3. Eat healthier (9 servings of fruits and veggies a day).
4. Volunteer for a worthy cause.
5. Donate more time, money, kindness.
6. Pursue my marketing career.
7. Stop criticizing my boyfriend and start loving more.
8. Practice Yoga at least three times a week.
9. Spend more time socializing with friends and less time worrying.
Images via weheartit.com