Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Christmas Wish for You

I would like to give a merry welcome to my new followers! I'm glad you're here!

And, for all of you reading out there, followers or not, I would like to leave you with this image: the reason for the season, if you will.

I wish you all a joyful, holy and peaceful Christmas.




I'll be enjoying the festivities for the next few days (possibly the whole weekend), so please enjoy yourself and don't miss me too much! I promise the most adorable update you've seen -- with lots of pictures -- when I return!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Merry Christmas to you!!

Anna said...

have a very very merry Christmas my love!
xo-

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Merry Merry Christmas!!

Traveller said...

Merry Christmas :) Thank you for the comment on my blog! I had a super time in Switzerland! I hope you have a fabulous festive season!

bananas. said...

hope you had a good christmas darling! xoxo.