Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Monday, December 28, 2009

Best09: Stationery.

Stationery. When you touch the paper, your heart melts. The ink flows from the pen. What was your stationery find of the year?


I have to say my stationery find of 2009 was these ladybug note cards from Peony Paperie I won from Kristen at K.Law: Inspired. They are adorable and so well made. I can't wait to write lots of notes on them and then order more because I used them all!

10 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

I got an adorable set of notecards from Target that I'm obsessed with!

Summer Athena said...

they really are adorable! xoxoxo

Sara said...

lovelyyy!!

JennyMac said...

These are adorable! And I love American Stationary. They have so many fab options.

rachaelgking said...

I love, love, LOVE stationary.

LOVE!

muchlove said...

I love pretty stationary too. These are so cute.

HRH COLLECTION said...

I just love personalized stationary of any kind! Except I find that when I order and receive it, its difficult for me to use it because its sad to see it go..lol

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That shop has beautiful stuff! Happy early New Year lady!

Nicole Marie said...

oh cute! and i love their stationary name! so cute

Micaela said...

don't you love giveaways?

this stationary is OH SO CUTE, i can see how you would need more :)

i love a girl who writes hand written notes.